Fitness Circles (2-4 people)
Work out with one to three times per week with a small group of 2-4 people. You can be assigned to a group or start one on your own. You’ll be led by a nationally certified personal trainer who will design a customized program to fit your needs. You’ll experience an intense full body workout that will help burn fat, increase metabolic rate, reduce stress and have more energy. Read more about what a fitness circle can do for you. Small group training takes place at Full Circle Fitness in Silver Spring.
Personal Training (private, one-on-one)
We train clients at “The Center” private studio in Washington DC, Fitness First in Bethesda and Silver Spring, Full Circle Circle Fitness or in-home. Our personal training services incorporate the following training methods:
- Resistance training for strength and sculpting
- Cardiovascular training to meet client goals
- Core and functional movement training
- Flexibility training with emphasis on balance
- General nutrition and lifestyle coaching to improve results
Fitwell Personal Boot Camp
Our boot camp is unlike any boot camp you’ve seen before. We customize all drills and routines to your fitness level rather than making it one size fits all. So if you don’t like to run, you don’t have to run. It doesn’t matter if you have exercise experience or not. You can still participate in a cardiovascular program that will get your heart in shape and help you lose those stubborn pounds.
Fitwell Personal Boot Camp
Forest Knolls Elementary School Field (map)
5:30AM - 6:30AM (M/W/F)
Outdoor FPBC is on break until Spring 2013. You can still workout though! Join us at Full Circle Fitness for Fitness Circles, partner training or one-to-one personal training.
Corporate Wellness (groups of 8 or more)
This 6-week fitness and nutrition overhaul is designed to change your body, change your workplace and change your life!
In this program you will:
- Get Fit with an individualized fitness program to do at work or home
- Get Slim with our simple, effective and tasty meals designed by registered dietitians.
- Get Together with three optional group workouts.
- Get Accountability with regular journal keeping and check-ins.
- Get Results, drop weight, lose inches and increase overall strength and endurance.
- Get Healthy for life!
Contact Valerie today at 301-476-4580 to set up your no-pressure presentation to get you and your coworkers in the best shape possible in 2013. Book early to get your team started with the Corporate Fit Challenge!
Available Corporate Fit Challenge Start Dates
- March 11, 2013
- April 8, 2013
- May 6, 2013
How you move shapes the way you look, the way you feel and how you exercise. We use National Academy of Sports Medicine training systems to evaluate movement of your 5 key kinetic checkpoints – head, shoulders, hips, knees and feet. This enables our trainers to create programs to improve flexibility, balance and strength. Your program will help you enhance your quality of life and may prevent injuries that occur during exercise and everyday activities. We recommend that all new clients, regardless of exercise history begin with our Movement Analysis.
Excellent nutrition will help you reach your goals even faster. Understanding what you eat and what to eat will give you increased energy and enable your body to fuel your workouts. Our nutritional analysis includes:
- Food questionnaire
- Stress assessment
- Recommendations for the best food choices
- Recommended caloric intake to meet daily energy needs
- Strategies for eating out and travel